This case study of Waitsfield and Champlain Valley Telecom is based on a January 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
"Using Spreadsheet Server, I’ve been able to automate numerous federal reporting into a 5 minute process instead of almost 8 hours. We also have reports automatically send at the beginning of each month, making the information more timely for others to receive it. These reports can be sent as a Spreadsheet Server document, a PDF, or an Excel document with no Spreadsheet Server formulas.
Simple reports, such as Trial Balances, set up a certain way can be run in minutes. Financial statements look professional instead of a canned report from JDE."
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Spreadsheet Server address for their organization:
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- A lack of data accuracy and/or validity
- Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Spreadsheet Server:
- A BI solution
- A reporting tool packaged with ERP
- Is using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner functionality for Financials/GL.
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Spreadsheet Server to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 60% from their previous reporting process after using Spreadsheet Server.
Published: Jan. 31, 2018 TVID: 41B-C79-815
Download Link: pdf