This case study of United Laboratories is based on a January 2017 survey of Global Software customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
"Global Software’s Spreadsheet Server allowed us to get the information very fast and build many reports."
he business challenges that led the profiled company to evaluate and ultimately select Global Software’s Spreadsheet Server:
- A manual, multi-step reporting process
- Heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Having to combine / consolidate / transfer GL and non-GL data from multiple ERP & relational database sources (consolidating hospitals, moving trial balance over to new system when changing ERP systems, etc.)
Required less than 75% of their IT support / ERP resources prior to implementing Spreadsheet Server.
Spreadsheet Server helped automate the following industry reports:
- Vendor reports
- Buildings and/or projects reports
- Cost reports
The surveyed company achieved the following results with Global Software’s Spreadsheet Server:
- Increased employee workload capacity by 100% with Spreadsheet Server.
- Automated 10-50 reports with Spreadsheet Server.
Source: Rommel Samson, AVP - Financial Planning & Systems, United Laboratories
Published: Jan. 19, 2017 TVID: 350-0BE-D70
Download Link: pdf