This case study of Strike Group is based on a March 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
“Getting real-time data from ERP was always a pain. The closest BI solutions were relying on cubes, which takes hours to synchronize the data to the reporting database. Users are pretty happy on account of the fact that accurate data is available at their fingertips on a real-time basis. This has helped streamline operations in the field thereby improving overall delivery efficiency.”
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- A lack of access to real-time information
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- Limitations of Management Reporter or other Excel add-ins
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- A BI solution (Targit, JetReports, Zap, BI365)
- Management Reporter
- An Excel Add-in
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Atlas:
- An Excel add-in
- Power BI tools
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Project Management
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed up to 30% from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.
Download Link: pdf