This case study of Springfield Land Corporation is based on a March 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
“Atlas has been instrumental in improving efficiency, timeliness, and value of our reporting and control processes. Our reports contain more meaningful data than ever before, they’re produced in less time and are more robust and prone to error. The Global Software team has been so helpful with troubleshooting and install. Don’t know how we managed without it!”
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from Dynamics into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- A lack of data accuracy and/or validity
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- Limitations of Management Reporter or other Excel add-ins
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Project Management
- Human Resources
- Cost Management
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 30% from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.
Download Link: pdf