This case study of Snack Foods Australia Pty Ltd is based on a February 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
“We currently run a few product dimensions to categorize what we do here at SnackBrands, in total 6 dimensions. Dimensions define what a product is.
Atlas has simplified this process by the ease of use and flexibility of just having so many dimensions against different SKUs, making our access to real-time reports so quick.”
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- A lack of data accuracy and/or validity
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- Direct SQL access using IT to generate data-driven reports or extracts
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Atlas:
- Power BI tools
- A data warehouse solution
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Commodity ( Added module to AX Dynamics)
- Freed up 75% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 60% from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.
Download Link: pdf