This case study of MicroChannel is based on a March 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
“Any time that management needs a report, it is immediately available using Atlas. We get data precision and accuracy, not to mention timing.”
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from Dynamics into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- A lack of data accuracy and/or validity
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- Limitations of Management Reporter or other Excel add-ins
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- A BI solution (Targit, JetReports, Zap, BI365)
- Management Reporter
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Atlas:
- Business Intelligence (BI) tools
- Power BI tools
- Qlik Sense
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Project Management
- Cost Management
- Freed up more than 50% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 60% from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.
Download Link: pdf