This case study of Lancaster County, NE is based on a February 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
"Combined with expansion of Excel usage, Spreadsheet Server has allowed us to eliminate/reallocate numerous clerical and accounting positions, and gives us greatly enhanced data availability and analysis. Now we are preparing our own financial statements for four entities."
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Spreadsheet Server address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from the ERP system into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- Is using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner functionality for Financials/GL.
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Spreadsheet Server to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 60% from their previous reporting process after using Spreadsheet Server.
Published: Feb. 6, 2018 TVID: CC0-ECE-3ED
Download Link: pdf