This case study of Interservefm is based on a February 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
“Some of the time saving for uploading mass data with Atlas can be measured in months due to our constant changing hierarchy. We have a process to create a project that involved 9 separate stages that we had in a batch. With Atlas, it is now less than 30 seconds, compared to 30 minutes manually.”
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from Dynamics into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A lack of access to real-time information
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- A lack of data accuracy and/or validity
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
- Limitations of Management Reporter or other Excel add-ins
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- Management Reporter
- SQL data warehouse
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Atlas:
- Power BI tools
- A data warehouse solution
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Human Resources
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed 90% or more from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.
Download Link: pdf