This case study of Greenville Utilities Commission is based on a January 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
"Prior to the implementation of Spreadsheet Server, we were using a combination of multiple FSGs in addition to the trial balance in order to create monthly financial reports. This required us to rekey information or to check/change links every month. Once the Spreadsheet Server template was created, all we have to do is change the period and we have new financial reports."
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Spreadsheet Server:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from the ERP system into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- Creating reports in a timely manner
Evaluated Hubble before selecting Spreadsheet Server.
- Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner’s functionality for Financials/GL
- Freed up 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Spreadsheet Server to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 30% from their previous reporting process after using Spreadsheet Server.
Published: Jan. 31, 2018 TVID: 84A-E91-B04
Download Link: pdf