This case study of enVista is based on a June 2017 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
“Atlas centralized templates & provided more accurate data in shorter time to more people.”
Experienced the following reporting pain points prior to implementing Atlas:
- Rekeying data from Microsoft Dynamics into spreadsheets
- Heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
Used Atlas for reporting beyond Financials/GL in the following area:
Chose Atlas over the following tools:
- Business intelligence solutions (Targit, JetReports, Zap, BI365)
- An Excel Add-in
Experienced the following benefits as a result of Atlas:
- Streamlined report creation
- Improved data accuracy
Streamlined the following process by using Atlas:
- Extracting data from Dynamics / relational database
Gained the ability to do the following by using Atlas:
- Centralize reporting practices
- Gain Data Validation capability
- Increase time savings
Freed up 50-100 hours in one year throughout their organization by using Atlas for reporting.
Freed up 100-200 hours in one year throughout their organization by using the data migration / upload functionality within Atlas.
Source: James Van Buskirk, IT Professional, enVista
Published: Jun. 14, 2017 TVID: 242-C57-6F3
Download Link: pdf