This case study of ELITE Comfort Solutions is based on a February 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
“With Atlas, we were able to build reports in-house that would have cost us thousands of dollars in consulting. Even when our partner told us they could not create the report in D365, we were still able to build it with Atlas. Additionally, we are now able to provide reporting to our finance team direct from D365 in real time instead of having to wade through Power BI to get the information.”
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Atlas address for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Rekeying data from Dynamics into spreadsheets
- Manual, multi-step reporting processes
- A heavy reliance on IT to create or edit reports
- Creating reports in a timely manner
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
Evaluated the following reporting tools before selecting Atlas:
- A BI solution (Targit, JetReports, Zap, BI365)
- Management Reporter
- An Excel Add-in
- Other Excel-based reporting software
- Has used Atlas as a replacement for Management Reporter.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Atlas:
- Power BI tools
- A data warehouse solution
- Uses the Atlas query functionality for reporting beyond Financials/GL for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Atlas to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 30% from their previous reporting process after using Atlas.
Download Link: pdf