This case study of Burroughs & Chapin Co. is based on a January 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
"Spreadsheet Server gave access to GL data to analysts who were not necessarily familiar with our enterprise accounting software or its report writing capabilities."
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Spreadsheet Server:
- Combining/consolidating GL and non-GL data from core systems and other database sources
Evaluated a reporting tool packaged with ERP before selecting Spreadsheet Server.
- Has not used Spreadsheet Server as a replacement for Oracle Discoverer.
- Uses the following supplemental reporting tools with Spreadsheet Server:
- An ERP Packaged reporting tool
- Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner’s functionality for the following types of reports beyond Financials/GL:
- RE Leasing Analytics
- Freed up 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Spreadsheet Server to create reports.
- Trimmed more than 30% from their previous reporting process after using Spreadsheet Server.
Published: Jan. 31, 2018 TVID: C80-4C3-FB5
Download Link: pdf