This case study of Alaska Railroad Corporation is based on a January 2018 survey of Global Software, Inc. customers by TechValidate, a 3rd-party research service.
"We use Spreadsheet Server to create audit schedules for the external auditors. We also use it for financial reporting, KPIs, and ad hoc queries of information."
Addressed the following reporting challenges after implementing Spreadsheet Server for their organization:
- Accessing applicable data
- Relaying data from the ERP system into spreadsheets
- Obtaining access to real-time information
- Evaluated the reporting tool Hubble and Spreadsheet Server, before ultimately selecting Spreadsheet Server.
- Is using JD Edwards EnterpriseOne.
- Uses Spreadsheet Server QueryDesigner functionality for Financials/GL.
- Freed up to 25% of their organization’s IT support now that they have Spreadsheet Server to create reports.
- Trimmed up to 30% from their previous reporting process after using Spreadsheet Server.
Published: Feb. 1, 2018 TVID: DB7-B3C-FCC
Download Link: pdf